California Rent A Car
California Rent A Car is fast-paced and rapidly growing company. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic, and detail oriented individuals for a full-time or part-time position.
Provide friendly, personalized and efficient service while supplying customers with their rental vehicle experience.
- Wash/Clean interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Greet each customer upon return of vehicle.
- Complete vehicle check in and check out forms in an efficient and accurate manner for disclosure of vehicle conditions. (i.e fuel level, mileage, damage)
- Deliver/Pick up vehicles and/or customers from various locations while maintaining professional and legal driving standards and expectations.
- Be knowledgeable on vehicle fleet and be able to provide any additional information necessary on operation of the vehicle and its features.
- Report all new vehicle damages to management immediately
- Provide parking lot services and maintenance.
- Offer all customers assistance with directions and any other necessary local driving information.
- Assist customers with any baggage.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Extremely high energy level
- Great at multi-tasking
- Attention to detail and organized
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a clean driving records (no DUI, reckless driving or any other serious driving offenses in the last 5 years)
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances for full-time employees after 60 days of employment
- 401(k) participation for employees after 1 year of employment
To apply, use the form here.